Honors and Awards
- Academic-Year Ambassadorial Scholarship, Rotary Foundation (2007 – 2008)
- Yong-Ho Shin Endowed Graduate Fellowship, University of Alabama, Culverhouse College of Commerce and Business Administration (2009-2012)
- Doctoral Consortium Fellow, Society for Marketing Advances (2010)
- Graduate Student Research and Travel Support Award, University of Alabama (2010-2012)
- Marketing and Management Excellence in Teaching Award, University of Alabama, Culverhouse College of Commerce and Business Administration (2010-2012)
- Student Grant, Academy of Marketing Science (2011)
- Minnie and Sam Pizitz Award/Scholarship, University of Alabama, Culverhouse College of Commerce and Business Administration (2011-2012)
- Elton B. Stevens Award/Scholarship, University of Alabama, Culverhouse College of Commerce and Business Administration (2012)
- Dissertation Grant, University of Alabama (2013)
- Highly Commended Award Winner, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, Emerald Literati Network (2013)
- Pinnacle Excellence Award, McNeese State University Foundation (2014)
- First Federal Bank of Louisiana Professorship, McNeese State University Foundation (2014-2015)
- Professional Travel Award, Georgia Southern University, Faculty Development Committee (2016)
- Competitive Summer Research Award, Georgia Southern University, College of Business (2017)
- Professional Travel Award, Georgia Southern University, Faculty Development Committee (2018)
- Principles of Marketing (MKTG 3131)
- Marketing Research (MKTG 4141)
- Marketing Principles (MKTG 320)
- Personal Selling (MKTG 380)
- Services Marketing (MKTG 383)
- E-Commerce Marketing (MKTG 385)
- Marketing Internship (MKTG 485)
|2013||Ph.D. in Marketing, University of Alabama|
|2008||M.S. in Marketing, University of Alabama|
|2007||B.A. in Business Administration, Sookmyung Women's University|
|2007||B.A. in English Language and Literature, Sookmyung Women's University|
P.O. Box 8154
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-3941
Office: COB - 2246
An Assessment of the Association Between Renewable Energy Utilization and ...
Journal of Business Ethics (2016)
Contemporary research highlights multiple societal and environmental benefits in addition to potential economic advantages associated with renewable energy (RE) utilization. ...
The Influence of Supply Chain Management Competency on Customer Satisfaction ...
Supply Chain Management: An International Journal (2012)
Purpose: The relationship between supply chain management (SCM) competency and firm performance is not well established empirically. This is largely ...
Conference Presentations (16)
Utilitarian and Hedonic Shopping Behavior in the Face of Natural ...
Association of Marketing Theory and Practice Annual Conference (AMTP) (2017)
The current study sets out to investigate the personal experiences and subsequent shopping behavior of those impacted by Hurricane Matthew ...
An Examination of U.S. Firms’ Renewable Energy Utilization and ...
Sustainability in a Scandinavian Context Conference (SSC) (2013)
Organizational sustainability initiatives have gradually increased since the 1987 Bruntland report highlighted the importance of preserving the world’s diminishing natural ...