Honors and Awards
- Association of International Educators Awards by National Association of Foreign Student Advisers (NAFSA) (1999)
- National Science Foundation Fellowship to Graduate WebShop, University of Maryland (2002)
- Award for Outstanding Research, the Researcher of the Year for the College of information Technology for Year (2008)
- Award for Distinguished Service, College of Information Technology (2012)
- Management Information Systems
- Advanced Business Application,
- Computer Concepts
- Computer Applications
PO Box 7998
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-7467
Office: CEIT 3132
Contribution to Book
Key Capabilities, Components, and Evolutionary Trends in Corporate E-Learning Systems
Human Resources Management Set: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools and Application (2012)
The chapter examines the development of online learning systems in corporations, corporate utilization of reusable learning modules, and the various ...
Journal Articles (5)
Presentations and Proceedings at Professional Meetings (14)
PECSNET: The next Generation Pervasive and Context Aware Social Network
Proceedings in the IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunications Systems (ANTS) (2014)
Social networking applications are changing the way people communicate with their peers and family. Social networking applications have several features ...
Performance Evaluation of Data Intensive Mobile Healthcare Test-Bed in a ...
Proceeding MobileHealth '12 Proceedings of the 2nd ACM international workshop on Pervasive Wireless Healthcare (2012)
Mobile and Pervasive environments built over wireless infrastructures have introduced new possibilities in the healthcare sector. Third generation wireless technologies ...