|Present||Assistant Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS), Bangalore|
|Present||PhD in Development Studies, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai|
Economic Measurements, Energy, Human Development, and Sustainable Use of Resources
Honors and Awards
- Young Scientist Award at Odisha Environment Congress - 2012 for presentation of the paper entitled "Pipeline Politics - A study on India's Cross Border Projects". The theme of OEC-2012 was Energy and Environment
- Participated as a symposia speaker on “Higher Education – Mismatch in Demand and Supply” in 98th Indian Science Congress-2011 at SRM University, Chennai, Jan 3-7, 2011.
- Invited for a talk on “CDM for India’s Energy Security – universalization and low carbon future” at Green Industrial Evolution, India – 2010, Black 2 Green- an Industrial Summit, at Orchid, Mumbai - organized by Helping Hand Foundation, January 14, 2010.
- Best Paper Award in Doctoral Colloquim-2010 (in Advanced Papers category) for the paper titled “Gender-based Indicators in Human Development: Correcting for Missing Women”, at Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad, January 8-9, 2010.
- Invited for a valedictory talk on “Energy for Everybody: Strategies and Policies” at UGC, DAE-BRNS & CSIR sponsored National Youth Forum on Green Energy Solutions meeting Global Concerns”, conducted by Green Energy Initiatives of Maris Stella (GEMS 2009), November 19-20, 2009.
- Best Paper Award (first prize) in COSMAR-08 for the paper titled “Gender-based Indicators in Human Development: Correcting for Missing Women”, at Dept of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, November 20-21, 2008.
- Best Paper Award (first prize) in COSMAR-07 for the paper titled “An Alternative Approach to Measure HDI”, at Dept of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, December 12-13, 2007.
- Best Paper Award (first prize) in SCODER-07 for the paper titled “An Alternative Approach to Measure HDI”, at Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR), Mumbai, September 28-29, 2007.
A-2, National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS), Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Campus, Bangalore - 560012
Structural and Institutional Arrangements Impacting Collective Actions in WUAs of ...
International Journal of Water Resources Development (2022)
This study provides empirical evidence of major debates in collective action theory concerning resource and member heterogeneity by conducting a ...
Urban Transport Sustainability Indicators – Application of Multi-view Black-box (MVBB) framework
International Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development (2013)
To develop a set of sustainable development indicators for urban areas, the multi-view black-box (MVBB) framework has been recently proposed. ...
Towards a conceptual framework for development of sustainable development indicators ...
International Journal of Sustainable Development (IJSD) (2011)
Bruntland Commission’s report led to popularization of notion of sustainability and a boom in the development of sustainable development indicators ...