|Present||Faculty Member, Ben-Gurion University|
political theory, gender and sexuality, and race and ethnicity
Honors and Awards
- 2004 - 1000 Women Nobel Prize Committee, selecting committee for the regional candidates
- 2000 - The Jewish American Congress and The Women’s Lobby- Award for Women Who Made a Difference.
- Methodologies in gender studies
- democracy:theory and praxis
- spivak:difficult, revolutionary and enriching
Bargaining with Spiritual Patriarchy: The Women in the Shas Movement in Israel. (2)
Bargaining with Spiritual Patriarchy: The Women in the Shas Movement ...
New Topics in Feminist Philosophy of Religion: Contesting Concepts, Practice and Transcendence (2010)
In this article the strategies of gender bargaining with the spiritual and political patriarchy will be explored through the case ...