Honors and Awards
- Founders of Adolescent Health Award: Community Leadership from the American Academy of Pediatrics: Section on Adolescent Health 2007
- Special Achievement Award for bringing awareness to adolescent depression & suicide, American Academy of Pediatrics 2007
- The Don Cantley Community Service award, Kentucky Pediatric Society 2007
- SAAMY (Sexual Assault Awareness Month Award) for services to sexual abuse victims, presented by KY Association of Sexual Assault Programs 2007
- Ohio Valley Society for Adolescent Medicine Award for dedication to adolescent health (for the Stop Youth Suicide Campaign) 2006
- Commonwealth of Kentucky Governor's Award for Community Service and Volunteerism 2000
740 S. Limestone, J422
Lexington, KY 40536-0284
Phone: 859 323-6426 x311
Fax: 859 257-7706
Adolescent Medicine (36)
Borderline Personality Disorder: An Overview of History, Diagnosis and Treatment ...
International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health (2008)
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a cluster B personality disorder. It is characterized by erratic behaviors, emotional instability and one ...