|Present||Associate Professor of Nursing and Coordinator of Chronic Illness Initiatives, University of South Florida|
Honors and Awards
- Inducted as a Fellow into the American Academy of Nursing, Saturday, October 17, 2015. Washington, DC.
- Featured ChangeAGEnt for Hartford ChangeAGEnt Initiative of the Gerontological Society of America
- Selected as a “Face of Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association” for 2015 appearing on the cover of the Journal of Hospice and Palliative Nursing
- Selected as a “Reviewer of the Year” by the Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing
- European Society of Cardiology Council on Cardiovascular Nursing and Allied Professions Award
|2008 - 2010||Post Doctoral Research Fellowship, University of Pennsylvania|
|2008||PhD, University of South Florida|
|2006||MS, University of South Florida|
|1979||BS, Columbia University|
Phone: (813) 974-2519
Location: MDN Building, Room 3032
Recent Works (9)
The Caregiver Contribution to Heart Failure Self-Care (CACHS): Further Psychometric ...
Research in Nursing & Health (2017)
Caregivers (CGs) contribute important assistance with heart failure (HF) self-care, including daily maintenance, symptom monitoring, and management. Until CGs’ contributions ...
Research Works (33)
Exploring the Relationship of Patient and Informal Caregiver Characteristics with ...
Journal of Palliative Medicine (2015)
Background: The convergence of prevalence, cost, symptom experience, community setting, and informal caregiving in heart failure (HF) has profound implications ...