Honors and Awards
- 2014 Mary Swartz Rose Young Investigator Award, American Society for Nutrition
- 2003 First place winner of IFT Student Association/Phi Tau Sigma/Procter & Gamble Graduate Research Competition, IFT (Institute of the Food Technologist) Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL
- 2004-2005 WIFT (Wisconsin Institute of Food technologist) Graduate Academic Scholarship
- 2003-2004 Louis and Elsa Thomsen Wisconsin Distinguished Fellowship Award
- 2004 Grand Prize winner in the 2nd Annual “Almond Innovations” New Product Development Contest, with “Almond Cravers” (team member)
- 2004 Finalist of the ACS/AGFD Withycombe-Charalambous Graduate Student Symposium (Graduate Research Competition) held in conjunction with the 227th ACS (American Chemical Society) National Meeting
- 2004 Finalist of the Mark Bieber Graduate Student Paper Competition held at IFT Annual Meeting
- 2004 Finalist (team member) of the IFT Student Association Product Development Contest held at IFT Annual Meeting
- 2003 First place winner of IFT Student Association/Phi Tau Sigma/Procter & Gamble Graduate Research Paper Competition, IFT (Institute of the Food Technologist) Annual Meeting
Rm 338 Chenoweth Lab
University of Massachusetts Amherst
Amherst, MA 01003
No Subject Area (23)
Controlling the Functional Performance of Emulsion-Based Delivery Systems Using Multi-Component ...
European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics (2010)
The digestion and release of bioactive lipophilic components encapsulated within emulsion-based delivery systems can be controlled by coating the lipid ...
Influence of Tripolyphosphate Cross-Linking on the Physical Stability and Lipase ...
Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry (2010)
The impact of cross-linking chitosan with tripolyphosphate (TPP) on the physical stability and lipase digestibility of chitosan-coated lipid droplets was ...
Simultaneous Determination of Four 5-Hydroxy Polymethoxyflavones by Reversed-Phase High Performance ...
Journal of Chromatography A. (2010)
Accumulating evidence has suggested the potential health-promoting effects of 5-hydroxy polymethoxyflavones (5-OH-PMFs) naturally existing in citrus genus. However, research efforts ...
Contribution to Book
Advances in the Use of Animal Models for Intestinal Cancers ...
Designing Functional Foods: Measuring and Controlling Food Structure Breakdown and Nutrient Absorption (2009)
This chapter begins by discussing the development and features of two of the most widely used rodent models for human ...
Combination Regimen with Statins and NSAIDs: a Promising Strategy for ...
International Journal of Cancer (2008)
Statins and nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are commonly prescribed for lowering cholesterol and anti-inflammation, respectively. Recently, their potential roles as ...