Honors and Awards
- President Centenary Gold Medal (Best all round MD King Edward Medical College, 1998)
- Harper Nelson Reghbir Gold Medal (Most distinguished MD King Edward Medical College, 1998)
- Sutherland Memorial Gold Medal (First in the subject of Medicine, 1998)
- Lt.Gen.Burki’s Gold Medal (First in the subject of Eye, 1998)
- -Prof. S.A.R. Gardazi Gold Medal (First in MD examination 1998)
- Dr.Mir Muhammad Riaz Memorial Gold Medal (First in preventive medicine 1996)
- Col.Ilahi Baksh Memorial Silver Medal (First in pharmacology/ preventive medicine examination, 1995)
Mixed Corticomedullary Carcinoma of the Adrenal Gland: A Case Report.
Endocrine Practice : official journal of the American College of Endocrinology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (2012)
OBJECTIVE: To report the case of a 78-year-old woman with mixed corticomedullary carcinoma of the adrenal gland, and to review ...
Anti-cytokeratin 20 Staining of Merkel Cells Helps Differentiate Basaloid Proliferations ...
Journal of cutaneous pathology (2005)
Background: Basaloid epidermal proliferations (BEP), morphologically resembling basal cell carcinoma (BCC), have been described overlying dermatofibromas. Distinguishing the two is ...
Renal Siderosis in Donor Allograft: Pathologic and Clinical Sequelae.
American journal of transplantation : official journal of the American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (2004)
Transplantation of a cadaver kidney with marked siderosis and its outcome has not been reported. Increasing use of marginal kidneys ...