|September 2016 - Present||Associate Professor Management/MBA Academic Faculty Director, Sacred Heart University ‐ Jack Welch College of Business|
|July 2014 - Present||Editor-in-Chief NEJE, Sacred Heart University ‐ Jack Welch College of Business|
|September 2010 - August 2016||Assistant Professor Management, Sacred Heart University ‐ Jack Welch College of Business|
Honors and Awards
- Tenure Award as of Fall 2016
- 2012 Wiley Blackwell Management & Organization Review Young Scholar Award
- 2012 & 2011 Academy of Management International Management Division Best Reviewer Award
- 2011 Academy of International Business 3rd Annual Emerging Scholar Award in Women's Entrepreneurship
- 2009 Academy of Management International Management International Management Division Best Paper Award in Organizational Behavior/Human Resources Management/Organization Theory
- 2009 Best Paper Award in OB/HRM/OT, International Management Division at the Academy of Management Annual Conference
- 2008-2009 Outstanding Teaching Award from Isenberg School of Management at UMass Amherst
Martire Center W313
Jack Welch College of Business
Entrepreneurship Research in Management and Organizational Studies: A Contribution-Based Assessment ...
New England Journal of Entrepreneurship (2016)
Entrepreneurship-related research in management and organizational journals has experienced rapid growth, particularly in the last several years. The purpose of ...
Exploring Career Agency During Self-Initiated Repatriation: A Study of Chinese ...
WCOB Faculty Publications (2013)
Drawing on career and self-initiated expatriation/repatriation literatures, this paper aims to examine the career experiences of Chinese self-initiated repatriates after ...
Contributions to Books (7)
Contribution to Book
Introduction (Foundational Research in Entrepreneurship Studies: Insightful Contributions and Future ...
WCOB Faculty Publications (2018)
Entrepreneurship, in its broadest sense, is probably as old as civilization itself. Compared to the practice of entrepreneurial activities, the ...
Contribution to Book
Institutional Environment for Entrepreneurship in Rapidly Emerging Major Economies: The ...
WCOB Faculty Publications (2014)
The country institutional profile (CIP) construct has become the most widely used conceptualization of institutional environment for entrepreneurship. This construct ...