About Grace Guo
Chun (Grace) Guo is Associate Professor of Management in the Jack Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University. Dr. Guo is a member of the Academy of Management (AoM), International Association for Chinese Management Research (IACRM), and International Organizations Network (ION). Dr. Guo is currently the Editor-in-Chief of New England Journal of Entrepreneurship.
Her major research interests include cross-cultural management, self-initiated expatriation/repatriation, global careers, talent management, organizational justice, entrepreneurial processes and corporate entrepreneurship.
-B.A. in English Literature from Sichuan International Studies University in China
-MBA from Oklahoma State University
-Ph.D. from the University of Massachusetts Amherst
Dr. Guo has taught in the areas of Management, Organizational Behavior and International Management.
Her major research interests include the meaning and effects of organizational justice, entrepreneurial processes, corporate entrepreneurship in emerging markets, trust perceptions, and organizational change.
Honors and Awards
- Tenure Award as of Fall 2016
- 2012 Wiley Blackwell Management & Organization Review Young Scholar Award
- 2012 & 2011 Academy of Management International Management Division Best Reviewer Award
- 2011 Academy of International Business 3rd Annual Emerging Scholar Award in Women's Entrepreneurship
- 2009 Academy of Management International Management International Management Division Best Paper Award in Organizational Behavior/Human Resources Management/Organization Theory
- 2009 Best Paper Award in OB/HRM/OT, International Management Division at the Academy of Management Annual Conference
- 2008-2009 Outstanding Teaching Award from Isenberg School of Management at UMass Amherst
Martire Center W313
Jack Welch College of Business
Entrepreneurship Research in Management and Organizational Studies: A Contribution-Based Assessment ...
New England Journal of Entrepreneurship (2016)
Entrepreneurship-related research in management and organizational journals has experienced rapid growth, particularly in the last several years. The purpose of ...
Exploring Career Agency During Self-Initiated Repatriation: A Study of Chinese ...
WCOB Faculty Publications (2013)
Drawing on career and self-initiated expatriation/repatriation literatures, this paper aims to examine the career experiences of Chinese self-initiated repatriates after ...
Contributions to Books (5)
Contribution to Book
Institutional Environment for Entrepreneurship in Rapidly Emerging Major Economies: The ...
WCOB Faculty Publications (2014)
The country institutional profile (CIP) construct has become the most widely used conceptualization of institutional environment for entrepreneurship. This construct ...