Honors and Awards
- Tenure Award as of Fall 2016
- 2012 Wiley Blackwell Management & Organization Review Young Scholar Award
- 2012 & 2011 Academy of Management International Management Division Best Reviewer Award
- 2011 Academy of International Business 3rd Annual Emerging Scholar Award in Women's Entrepreneurship
- 2009 Academy of Management International Management International Management Division Best Paper Award in Organizational Behavior/Human Resources Management/Organization Theory
- 2009 Best Paper Award in OB/HRM/OT, International Management Division at the Academy of Management Annual Conference
- 2008-2009 Outstanding Teaching Award from Isenberg School of Management at UMass Amherst
Martire Center W313
Jack Welch College of Business
Entrepreneurship Research in Management and Organizational Studies: A Contribution-Based Assessment ...
New England Journal of Entrepreneurship (2016)
Entrepreneurship-related research in management and organizational journals has experienced rapid growth, particularly in the last several years. The purpose of ...
Exploring Career Agency During Self-Initiated Repatriation: A Study of Chinese ...
WCOB Faculty Publications (2013)
Drawing on career and self-initiated expatriation/repatriation literatures, this paper aims to examine the career experiences of Chinese self-initiated repatriates after ...
Contributions to Books (5)
Contribution to Book
Institutional Environment for Entrepreneurship in Rapidly Emerging Major Economies: The ...
WCOB Faculty Publications (2014)
The country institutional profile (CIP) construct has become the most widely used conceptualization of institutional environment for entrepreneurship. This construct ...