About Gordon Steinhoff
Dr. Steinhoff's research interests include Environmental Philosophy, Environmental Policy, Philosophy of Science, Metaphysics, and East Asian Philosophy.
|Present||Associate Professor, Utah State University ‐ Language, Philosophy, and Communication Studies|
Honors and Awards
- Teacher of the Year award, Department of Languages, Philosophy, and Speech Communication, Utah State University, April 2006.
- Top Professor Award presented by Mortar Board, Top Prof Night, March 19, 2002.
- Escort of College Valedictorian, Katherine Williams, Utah State University Commencement, May 2000.
- Escort of College Valedictorian, Sherry Ann Allman, Utah State University Commencement, June 1994.
- College of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences Research Grant awarded for proposed project, "Kant's Realism in Space and in Imagination," Dec. 1993.
- Faculty Service Award presented by Associated Students of Utah State University (ASUSU), May 11, 1993.
- Letters Division Outstanding Paper prize awarded to essay "Kant's Idealism as Subjectivism," presented at the Utah Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters, May 7, 1993.
- Teaching Commendation presented by ASUSU, May 4, 1992.
- Teaching Commendation presented by ASUSU, January 31, 1992.
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Practical Logic
- Deductive Logic
- Philosophy of Science
Department of Languages, Philosophy, and Communication Studies
Utah State University
Logan, UT 84322-0720