U251t glioma cell division to triplets, acquired in 2005 by Prof. Laurence Cooper, Dr. Cludia Kowolik and George McNamara, at City of Hope National Medical Center, Duarte, CA, using CoH's Video Timelapse Light Microscopy Facility (VTLM). 3 hour video, one frame every two minutes.
Co-culture experiment of human T-cells (small, almost round, objects crawling around) with human U251t glioma cells that had been transfected with CD19 (excellent idea by Lisa Serrano, LC's lab manager).
3-way cell divisions are unusual.
- Cancer biology,
- cell biology
- Cancer Biology,
- Cell Anatomy,
- Cell and Developmental Biology,
- Cell Biology,
- Cellular and Molecular Physiology,
- Developmental Biology,
- Genetics and Genomics,
- Laboratory and Basic Science Research,
- Medical Biophysics,
- Medical Biotechnology,
- Medical Cell Biology,
- Medical Pathology,
- Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience,
- Other Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment,
- Other Life Sciences,
- Pathology and
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/gmcnamara/21/