The Ethics of Ebola (Podcast 031)Bioethikos Podcasts
Epidemiologist and public health expert Dr. Ginger Cameron joins Dr. Dennis Sullivan to discuss the ethics of the current Ebola crisis.
They consider these important questions:
- What’s going on in West Africa? Why is the outbreak so severe?
- Was it ethical to treat western missionaries with experimental drugs?
- What about enforced quarantine? Does that violate individual rights?
- How does medical triage work?
- What are the latest ethical challenges?
- medical ethics,
Creative Commons LicenseCreative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0
Citation InformationDennis M. Sullivan and Ginger D. Cameron. "The Ethics of Ebola (Podcast 031)" (2014)
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/ginger_cameron/8/