Honors and Awards
- 2012: Research Grant, Whatcom Community Foundation, Bellingham ($5,000); smaller grant awarded in 2011.
- 2011: ADDY award (AAF-ADDY award) for "Our Farms Are at Risk" film, funded and coordinated by The Resilience Institute in conjunction with Hand Crank Films.
- WWU's Huxley College of the Environment Awarded $140,000 USDA Grant to Research Methods to Keep Local Farms Viable. Resilience Institute (2009-2012).
- Ecogast: Art & Science Food (ENVS 110)
- Geography and World Affairs (ENVS 240)
- Research and Writing (ENVS 319)
- Agroecology & Sustainable Agriculture (ENVS 410)
- Agroecology Practicum and Studio (ENVS 411)
- Research and Projects for Environmental Studies (ENVS 501)
WWU Mailstop - 9085
Native American Studies and Tribal Education (8)
Science and Culture in a Curriculum for Tribal Environmental Management ...
American Indian Culture and Research Journal (2002)
This paper discusses an innovative interdisciplinary two-year environmental studies program funded by the National Science Foundation (NFS). The authors describe ...