|2015 ‐ Present||Affiliate, Institute for Interdisciplinary STEM Education, Georgia Southern University|
|2012 ‐ Present||Associate Professor, Department of Civil Engineering and Construction Management, Allen E. Paulson College of Engineering and Information Technology, Georgia Southern University ‐ Department of Civil Engineering & Construction Management|
|Present||Marketing Contact, Georgia Southern University|
- Introduction to Environmental Engineering (CENG 3131)
- Fluid Mechanics Lab (CENG 3311)
- Water Supply and Wastewater Collection Systems (CENG 4133)
- Advanced Water and Wastewater Treatment (CENG 4139)
- Water Supply System (TCET 4141)
- Water and Wastewater Treatment; (TCET 4245)
PO Box 8077
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-5003
Office: Engineering Building
Removal of Turbidity and Color from Surface Water Using PreBio ...
Proceedings of the Water Quality Technology Conference and Exposition (WQTC) for AWWA (2010)
DRINKING WATER QUALITY is a global issue that requires constant research, evaluation, scrutiny, and advancement from industry leaders. Innovations in ...