|Present||Assistant Professor, Eastern Illinois University ‐ School of Technology|
|Present||Digital Media Coordinator, Eastern Illinois University ‐ School of Technology|
- AET 1363: Graphic Communication Technologies
- AET 2123: Digital Photography and Imaging
- AET 3343: Digital Media Technologies
- AET 4333: Issues and Trends in Digital Media Technology
- AET 4353: Print and Digital Media Production
- AET 4813: Advanced Digital Media Technologies
- AET 4863: Packaging Technologies
- AET 4865: Digital Publishing Technologies
- AET 4953: Color Management Technologies
|2016||PhD, Indiana State University ‐ Curriculum, Instruction, and Media Technology|
|2008||MS, Eastern Illinois University ‐ School of Technology|
|2006||BS, Eastern Illinois University ‐ Industrial Technology|
Office: 3130 - Klehm Hall
Research Works (2)
Application of Problem Based Learning and Mastery Learning to Multimedia ...
Online Journal of Workforce and Educational Development (2014)
The current state of education and the workforce demands a special kind of learner capable of creativity, communicating effectively, analytical ...
The effects of lamination on image quality and light stability ...
Paper and presentation for the NIP 26 International Conference on Digital Printing Technologies in Austin, TX (2010)
Large format ink jet prints are widely used for graphic arts, displays, posters, and signage applications. In order to protect ...