|Present||Director, Systems Engineering, Loyola Marymount University ‐ Department of Systems Engineering and Leadership Program|
Honors and Awards
- NASA Group Achievement Award, Viking Biology Development Team (1977)
- NASA Group Achievement Award, Viking Flight Team (1977)
- Peoria High School – Distinguished alumnus Class of 1958
- TRW Systems Integration Group – Outstanding Achievement in Business Development (1996)
- Institute for the Advancement of Engineering, Engineering Project Achievement Award (1976)
Telephone (310) 338-7878
Seed Meal Constituents, Oxazolidinethiones and Volatile Isothiocyanates in Enzyme-Treated Seed ...
Systems Engineering Faculty Works (1964)
Information is unavailable concerning the amounts and types of isothiocyanate-yielding glucosides in many species of Cruciferae seeds. Because such compounds ...