1. Megan A, Moreno M. Texting and driving. JAMA Pediatrics.168(12). https://doi.org/10.1001/jamapediatrics.2013.3385
2. CDC. Web-based injury statistics query and reporting system (WISQARS) [Online]. 2013.
3. CDC. Distracted driving in the United States and Europe. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2012; June.
4. Megan A, Moreno M. Distracted driving and motor vehicle crashes among teens. JAMA Pediatrics.167(10). https://doi.org/10.1001/jamapediatrics.2013.3475
5. Carney C, Harland H, Weiss M, Raby M. Using naturalistic driving data to assess the prevalence of environment factors and driver behaviors in teen driver crashes. AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety. 2015; March.
6. Ferdinand AO, Menachemi N, Sen B, Blackburn JL, Morrisey M, Nelson L. Impact of texting laws on motor vehicular fatalities in the United States. Am J Public Health. 2014;104(8):1370-7. https://doi.org/10.2105/ajph.2014.301894
7. Sexton BF, Tunbridge RJ, Board A, Jackson PG, Wright K, Stark MM, Englehart K. The influence of cannabis and alcohol on driving. Crowthorne, England: 2002.
8.Reed N,Robbins R. The effect of text messaging on driver behaviour: a simulator study. Transport research Laboratory. 2008; 367: 1-54.
9. Williams AF. Teenage drivers: patterns of risk. Journal of safety research. 2003;34(1):5-15. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0022-4375(02)00075-0
10. Steinberg L. A social neuroscience perspective on adolescent risk-taking. Developmental review. 2008;28(1):78-106.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dr.2007.08.002
11. Simons-Morton BG, Klauer SG, Ouimet MC, Guo F, Albert PS, Lee SE, et al. Naturalistic teenage driving study: findings and lessons learned. Journal of safety research. 2015;54:41.e29-44. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsr.2015.06.010
12. Ehsani JP, Li K, Simons-Morton BG, Fox Tree- McGrath C, Perlus JG, O'Brien F, et al. Conscientious personality and young drivers' crash risk. Journal of safety research. 2015;54:83.e29-87. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsr.2015.06.015
13. Canary. The Canary Project (Internet). 2016 [cited 20 Jan 2016]. Available from: http://www.thecanaryproject.com/
14. Cellcontrol. Technology to stop distracted driving (Internet). 2016 [cited20 Jan 2016]. Available from: https://www.cellcontrol.com/
15. TextLimit. Distracted driving kills (Internet). 2016 [cited 20 Jan 2016]. Available from: https://textlimit.com/ 16.DriveSafe.ly. The app to stop distracted driving (Internet). 2016 [cited 20 Jan 2016]. Available from: http://www.drivesafe.ly/
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/franklin_shuler/27/