|September 2020 - Present||Associate Professor, Missouri University of Science and Technology ‐ Chemical and Biochemical Engineering|
|Present||Research Investigator, Missouri University of Science and Technology ‐ Center for Research in Energy and Environment (CREE)|
|September 2014 - August 2020||Assistant Professor, Missouri University of Science and Technology ‐ Chemical and Biochemical Engineering|
|November 2011 - August 2014||Postdoctoral Fellow, Georgia Institute of Technology|
Professional Service and Affiliations
|Present||Member, Journal of CO2 Utilization (JCOU) Editorial Board|
Honors and Awards
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research journal 2021 Class of Influential Researchers
- Dean’s Scholar, College of Engineering and Computing 2020 Award
- International Adsorption Society Award for Excellence in the PhD Dissertation, USA, 2013
- Best Poster Award at Fundamentals of Adsorption Conference (FOA11), USA, 2013
- Monash Graduate Scholarship (MGS), Australia, 2008
- Monash International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (MIPRS), Australia, 2008
- Special Award in World Exhibition on Innovation, Research and New Technologies, Belgium, 2007
|2008 - 2012||Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Monash University|
|2008 - 2011||Ph.D. in Chemical Technology, Lulea University of Technology|
|1999 - 2003||B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, Shiraz University|
Missouri University of Science and Technology
210-B Bertelsmeyer Hall
Rolla, MO 65409
Zeolite Monolith Compositions and Methods for the Catalytic Cracking of ...
Chemical and Biochemical Engineering Faculty Research & Creative Works (2020)
Porous zeolite monolith compositions for the catalytic cracking of alkanes. The compositions may be prepared layer by layer using a ...
Research Works (120)
PDMS/PAI-HF Composite Membrane Containing Immobilized Palladium Nanoparticles for 4-Nitrophenol ...
Chemical Engineering Journal (2021)
Catalytically active asymmetric membranes were developed by crosslinking a polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) thin layer onto a porous polyamide‐imide hollow fiber (PAIHF) ...