|September 2014 - Present||Assistant Professor, Missouri University of Science and Technology ‐ Chemical and Biochemical Engineering|
|November 2011 - August 2014||Postdoctoral Fellow, Georgia Institute of Technology|
Honors and Awards
- International Adsorption Society Award for Excellence in the PhD Dissertation, USA, 2013
- Best Poster Award at Fundamentals of Adsorption Conference (FOA11), USA, 2013
- Monash Graduate Scholarship (MGS), Australia, 2008
- Monash International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (MIPRS), Australia, 2008
- Special Award in World Exhibition on Innovation, Research and New Technologies, Belgium, 2007
|2008 - 2012||Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Monash University|
|2008 - 2011||Ph.D. in Chemical Technology, Lulea University of Technology|
|1999 - 2003||B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, Shiraz University|
Missouri University of Science and Technology
210-B Bertelsmeyer Hall
Rolla, MO 65409
Research Works (80)
Aminosilane-Grafted SiO₂ -ZrO₂ Polymer Hollow Fibers as Bifunctional Microfluidic Reactor ...
ACS Sustainable Chemistry and Engineering (2018)
In this study, we demonstrate the concept of tandem reaction for glucose and fructose to 5-hydroxymethylfurfural (HMF) in an aminosilane-grafted ...
Direct Air Capture of CO₂ in Enclosed Environments: Design under ...
Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on Process Systems Engineering (2018, San Diego, CA) (2018)
CO₂ capture from enclosed environments such as commercial buildings can result in reduced ventilation, thereby leading to decreased energy loads ...
UTSA-16 Growth within 3D-Printed Co-Kaolin Monoliths with High Selectivity for ...
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces (2018)
Honeycomb monoliths loaded with metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) are highly desirable adsorption contactors because of their low-pressure drop, rapid mass-transfer kinetics, ...