Honors and Awards
- Governor’s Young Scientist Award for Excellence in Scientific Research, the State of South Carolina, 2013
- Assistant Editor, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2010-present
- Associate Editor, Frontiers in Fuel Cells, 2013-present
- Editor, Journal of Fuels, 2013-present
- Research Progress Award, the College of Engineering and Computing, University of South Carolina, 2012.
- EMCH-371: Engineering Materials
- EMCH 576: Fundamental and Applications of Fuel Cells
Office: College of Engineering and Computing
University of South Carolina
300 Main Street Room A117
Columbia, SC 29208
Mechanical Engineering (13)
La0.85Sr0.15MnO3− Infiltrated Y0.5Bi1.5O3 Cathodes for Intermediate-Temperature ...
Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters (2009)
Porous yttria-stabilized bismuth oxides (YSB) were investigated as the backbones for La0.85Sr0.15MnO3−(LSM) infiltrated cathodes in intermediate-temperature solid oxide fuel cells. ...
Synthesis of Tin Oxide Nanostructures with Controlled Particle Size Using ...
Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters (2004)
Tin oxide nanostructures with controlled narrow particle size distribution were synthesized inside silica mesoporous templates. In this way, particle growth ...
Preparation of Nd-doped BaCeO3 Proton-Conducting Ceramics by Homogeneous Oxalate Coprecipitation
Journal of Materials Chemistry (1997)
Nd-doped BaCeO3 have been obtained from homogeneous coprecipitated oxalates when calcined at temperatures T≥1000 °C. Ball-milling of the calcined powders ...