|Present||Professor of Law, American University Washington College of Law|
Honors and Awards
- Emalee C. Godsey Scholar Award, American Univ. Washington College of Law, 2008, for “Rural Housing and Code Enforcement”
- Elizabeth Payne Cubberly Scholar Award, American Univ. Washington College of Law, 2012, for "Ahistorical Indians and Reservation Resources"
- LAW-518-003 Property (Spring)
- LAW-641-001 American Indian Law (Fall)
- LAW-742-001 Poverty Law (Fall)
- LAW-985-001 Housing Law (Spring)
American University Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20016
Property Law (4)
Indian Law (18)
Contribution to Book
Anticipating de Soto: Allotment of Indian Reservations and the Dangers ...
Hernando de Soto and Property in a Market Economy (2010)
This chapter uses the disastrous allotment experience of Indian tribes to question the transformative power of land-titling for the poor ...
Assumptions Regarding Indians and Judicial Humility: Thoughts from a Property-Law ...
Court Review: The Journal of the American Judges Association (2009)
Two Indians refuse to move until their complaints are heard. Stoically they stand. Waiting. Eventually a staffer promises them a ...