|Present||Herman G. Kaiser Chair in International Law, University of Oklahoma College of Law|
|Present||Professor of Law, University of Oklahoma College of Law|
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Faculty Member, College of Law, 2014
- David L. Boren Award for Outstanding Global Engagement, 2016
- World Experiences Foundation, Global Citizen in Law, 2017
- International Business & Human Rights
- International Law Foundations
- International Human Rights
- Human Rights Practicum
Contributions to Books (1)
Are Recent Governmental Initiatives to Combat Online Hate Speech, Extremism ...
Special Report: Governance Innovation for a Connected World: Protecting Free Expression, Diversity and Civic Engagement in the Global Digital Ecosystem (2018)
There have been a variety of high-profile European governmental and inter-governmental norm-setting initiatives involving freedom of expression online. Indeed, the ...