About Erik N Weber
Honors and Awards
- San Diego City Council Resolution designating 7-14-09 “Erik Weber Day”
- “Autism in Real Life.” Good News ETC (2013)
- San Diego Race For Autism 5K age division gold medalist (2013-15)
- Big Sur Half Marathon: 77th overall – 1 hour 26 minutes 4 seconds (2015)
- UC San Diego School of Medicine Autism Center of Excellence Person of the Month (2011)
- Academic Excellence Award (Highest Grade in Class): Practicing Law – Successful Strategies (2014)
- “How One Special Student Plans to Help Others Find Their Voice.” Res Ipsa, California Western School of Law. (2013)
- International Development Studies Student of the Year at Point Loma Nazarene University (2009)
- Pacific Grove Lighthouse 5K: Age Division Winner – 18 minutes 23 seconds (2015)
- “Big Sur Half Marathon: Autistic runner making new strides.” Monterey Herald (2015).
- “Autistic lawyer out to win Race for Autism.” San Diego Union Tribune (2015).
- “Finding His Voice: How One Special Student Plans to Help Others Find Their Voice.” Res Ipsa, California Western School of Law (2013).
- Living With Autism; Embrace The Child You Have
|June 2012 ‐ December 2014||JD, California Western School of Law|
|August 2009 ‐ May 2011||Public Administration, San Diego State University|
|January 2008 ‐ July 2009||International Development Studies, Point Loma Nazarene University|