Honors and Awards
- Excellence in Scholarship, Western New England University 2016
- Excellence in Service, Western New England University 2015
- Community Service Award, Western New England University 2013
- Excellence in Scholarship, Western New England University 2012
- Tufts Information Mastery Change Agent Award, Tufts Health Care Institute 2011
- Foundation of Healthcare Information Systems
- PA 611 & 612: MPAS Capstone Project
- PA 516: Evidence Based Practice
- PA 507, 508, 509: Pharmacology I/II/III
Physician Assistant Studies
Stamford Hospital Tandet
College of Health Professions
Peer-Reviewed Manuscripts (16)
Design Considerations of a Compounded Sterile Preparations Course
American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education (2016)
Objective. To design a comprehensive learning and assessment environment for the practical application of compounded sterile preparations using a constructivist approach.Design. Compounded ...
Implementing an Elective Toxicology Course Through Integration of Emergency Medicine ...
Currents in Pharmacy Teaching & Learning (2016)
ObjectivesTo design, implement, and evaluate an elective clinical toxicology course through the integration of emergency medicine physicians into case-based lectures ...
Implementing a Learner-Centered Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experience Model at a ...
Currents in Pharmacy Teaching & Learning (2015)
ObjectivesTo implement and evaluate a learner-centered introductory pharmacy practice experience (IPPE) model for doctor of pharmacy students at a community ...
An Active Learning Complementary and Alternative Medicine Session in a ...
American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education (2014)
Objective. To provide an interactive, non-supplement based complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) session in a self-care therapeutics class and to evaluate ...