|2016 - Present||Adjunct Associate Professor, Dominican University of California ‐ Department of Religion and Philosophy|
|2015 - Present||Assistant Director for Community Outreach and Project Development, Dominican University of California ‐ Service-Learning Program|
|2014 - Present||Adjunct Instructor, Holy Names University ‐ Department of Religious Studies|
|2012 - Present||Adjunct Instructor, Dominican University of California ‐ Department of Religion and Philosophy|
|2011 - 2014||Adjunct Professor, University of San Francisco ‐ Center for the Pacific Rim|
|2010 - 2011||Adjunct Professor, University of San Francisco ‐ Department of Theology and Religious Studies|
Honors and Awards
- International Service Learning Summit, Grant for Minority-Serving Programs, March 2015
- Service Learning Course Development Grant, Dominican University of California, Spring 2012
- Newhall Teaching Fellowship, Graduate Theological Union, Spring 2007
- Newhall Teaching Fellowship, Graduate Theological Union, Spring 2006
- Newhall Research Grant, Graduate Theological Union, Spring 2006
- Presidential Scholarship, Graduate Theological Union, 2003-2005
- Graduate Scholarship, Boston University, 2001-2003
- Religions and Philosophy of Asia
- Service-Learning: Religions and Philosophy of Asia
- Religion and Globalization
- Meaning and Religion
- Cross-Cultural and Spiritual Aspects of Humanhood
- World Wisdom Traditions
- Power Structure of Forgiveness
- Global Service-Learning: Religion and Globalization
|2010||Ph.D., Graduate Theological Union ‐ Cultural and Historical Studies of Religions|
|2003||M.A., Boston University ‐ Religious and Theological Studies|
|2000||B.S., University of California, Davis ‐ Psychology with Biological Emphasis|
Dominican University of California
50 Acacia Ave.
San Rafael, CA 94901
Forthcoming Publications (3)
Book Chapters (9)
Contribution to Book
Teaching about Qi: Knowledge Transmission Among Chinese Ethnic Practioners of ...
After Migration And Religious Affiliation: Religions, Chinese Identities And Transnational Networks (2014)
Chapter Excerpt:Understood by the Chinese as a life-force that permeates and is shared by all beings in the universe, qi ...
Book Reviews (2)
Review of The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Chinese Religions edited by ...
Intersections: Gender and Sexuality in Asia and the Pacific (2014)
Review excerpt:The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Chinese Religions, edited by Randall L. Nadeau, is an impressive compilation. Nadeau's introductory chapter frames ...
Film Reviews (1)
Unpublished Translation (1)
Model Minority on the Modernization Project: Images of Chinese Religiosity ...
American Society of Church History, Spring Conference (2013)
As the stereotypical model minority in the United States, Chinese Americans are rarely considered as religiously threatening. Those Chinese Americans ...