|Present||Director Nurse Educator Concentration and Associate Professor, Nursing, St. Catherine University ‐ Nursing Department|
|2017 - Present||Nurse Faculty Loan Program|
Honors and Awards
- 2015-16 Fellow, Leadership for Academic Nursing Program, AACN
- NURS 6063: Evidence Based Practice
- NURS 6142: Advanced Health Assessment for Nurse Educators
- NURS 7463: Quality and Safety for Advanced Practice Nursing
- NURS 7653: Leadership in Designing Systems in Nursing Education
- NURS 7662: Nurse as Leader
|2009||Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee , Milwaukee, Wisconsin ‐ Nursing|
|2003||BA, College of St. Catherine, St. Paul, Minnesota ‐ Nursing|
Learning Concepts of Quality Improvement and Safety in Nursing Using ...
Nuts and Bolts: Next Gen Learning: From Critical Thinking to Clinical Judgment to NCLEX® and Beyond (2020)
Learning Concepts of Quality and Safety using a Personal Quality Improvement ProjectNurse educators need to be keenly aware of the ...