|Present||Associate Professor, School of Applied Human Sciences, University of Northern Iowa ‐ School of Applied Human Sciences|
Honors and Awards
- Davis Professorship of Gerontology
- NCAA Faculty Athletics Representative
- Internship in Gerontology
- Families, Alzheimers & Related Dementias
- Research Methods in Family Science
- Psychology of Aging
- Families and Aging
University of Northern Iowa
Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0332
Office: LAT 217
Phone: (319) 273-6083
Enhancing Parent- Child Interactions through Home Visiting: Promising Practice or ...
Journal of Early Intervention (2007)
Many intervention programs use home visiting to target enhanced parent-child interactions; however, few studies have examined specific intervention strategies, limiting ...