Public Health Law, Public Health Informatics, Public Health Preparedness and Response, and Health Disparities and Minority Health
- HI 5380 Principles and Foundations of Public Health Informatics
- HI 5381 Methods of Public Health Informatics
- HIT 5301 The U.S. Healthcare System
- HIT 5324 Project Management in Healthcare
- HCAD 610 Information Mangement in Healthcare Administration
- EDCP 100 Principles and Strategies of Successful Learning in College
- HLSA 750 Healthcare Information Management
- HCM 512 Health Economics and Policy
- HCM 527 Healthcare Leadership and Ethics
- HCAD 600 Introduction to Healthcare Administration and Informatics
|2012 ‐ 2013||M. Law, university of california hastings college of law|
|2004 ‐ 2006||M. P. H., University of Texas Health at Houston ‐ health services organizations|
|1998 ‐ 2001||MS, University of Texas Health at Houston ‐ biomedical informatics|
|1998 ‐ 2001||ph.d, University of Texas Health at Houston ‐ health policy and management|
Chiehwen Ed Hsu, PhD, MPH, MSc, M. Law
Health Disparities or Minority Health (16)
Factors Associated with the Process of Adaptation Among Pakistani Adolescent ...
Journal of Immigrants and Minority Health. PMID: 22940911 (2012)
This study explored post-migration experiences of recently migrated Pakistani Muslim adolescent females residing in the United States. In-depth, semi-structured interviews ...
A new application of spatiotemporal analysis for detecting demographic variations ...
Kaohsiung Journal of Medical Sciences. PMID: 19239990 (2008)
The purpose of the present study was to characterize, geographically and temporally, the patterns of acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) ...
Public Health Preparedness and Response (17)
Applying Informatics to Improve Vulnerable Population Registration for Emergency Preparedness ...
Texas Public Health Association Journal (2009)
The application of information technology in program evaluation has gained increased attention in recent years. This paper discusses informatics-facilitated evaluation ...
Assessing bioterrorism preparedness and response of rural veterinarians: experiences and ...
Journal of Veterinary Medical Education (2008)
Veterinarians play a unique role in emergency preparedness and response, and as such federal agencies and academic institutions allocated considerable ...