Honors and Awards
- 2007 - Outstanding Faculty Member Golden Apple Award, College of Health Sciences - Boise State University
- 2007-2008 - Foundation Scholar Award Nominee, Research - Boise State University
- 2009 - Honored Faculty, Top 10 Scholar - Boise State University
- 2011 - Excellence in Research Faculty Award, College of Health Sciences - Boise State University
- 2016 - Outstanding Partner - National Rural Recruitment and Retention Network (3RNet) Annual Conference
- Health Delivery Systems
- Public Health Administration
- Quality Issues in Health Care
- Statistical Methods in Health Science Research
- Health Economics
- Marketing for Health Professionals
Assessing Community Health Center (CHC) Assets and Capabilities for Recruiting ...
Idaho Department of Health and Welfare - State Office of Rural Health and Primary Care (2010)
Community factors play a key role in the recruitment and retention of physicians. While prior workforce studies often investigated characteristics ...
Student Mentored Works (1)
Comparing Critical Access Hospital Physician Recruitment Factors Across Five States
36th Annual Rural Health Conference, National Rural Health Association (2013)
The Critical Access Hospital Apgar Questionnaire has identified 50 factors important to recruitment of physicians to rural communities. Presenters will ...
Assessing Critical Access Hospital (CAH) Assets & Capabilities for Recruiting ...
Dakota Conference on Rural and Public Health (2012)
The Critical Access Hospital Community Apgar Questionnaire (CAH CAQ) has identified 50 factors important to recruitment of family physicians to ...
Comparing Critical Access Hospital Physician Recruitment and Retention Factors Across ...
Northwest Regional Rural Health Conference (2012)
Critical access hospitals in Idaho, Wyoming, Alaska, North Dakota and Wisconsin will have recently participated in the Critical Access Hospital ...