|2018 - Present||Assistant Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Public Health, Jiann-Ping Hsu College of|
|Present||Assistant Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Health Policy and Community Health, Department of|
|2016 - 2018||Assistant Professor of Health Sciences, Armstrong State University|
|2015 - 2016||Limited-Term Assistant Professor, Georgia Southern University ‐ Health Policy and Community Health, Department of|
Honors and Awards
- Belarusian Junior National Team, Minsk, Belarus (2001-2003)
- Women’s Tennis Team, Armstrong Atlantic State University (2003-2007)
- Epidemiology (HSCC 3140)
- Theory in Health Education (PUBH 6150)
- Introduction to International Health (PUBH 5560)
- Public Health Integrative Capstone Experience (PUBH 7991)
- Consumer Health (HLTH 3531)
- Research in Health Science (COHE 6130)
- Research Methods and Evaluation (PUBH 4134)
- Maternal and Child Health (PUBH 4230)
- Promotional Strategies for Health Programs (PUBH 4330)
- Communication for Change (COHE 7238)
|2014||Ph.D. in Community Health Behavior and Education, Georgia Southern University|
|2011||Masters of Public Health, Armstrong Atlantic State University|
|2008||M.S. in Sports Medicine, Armstrong Atlantic State University|
|2006||Bachelors of Science, Armstrong Atlantic State University|
P.O. Box 8015-1
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-2674
Office: Hendricks Hall
Exploring Childhood Obesity Perceptions Among Caregivers of African American Children
Journal of African American Studies (2018)
Childhood obesity efforts have been characterized by low levels of caregiver involvement. This qualitative study explores caregiver perceptions about childhood ...
Poster Presentations (5)
Student-Led Planning and Implementation of Peer Education: Campus Health Promotion ...
USG Teaching and Learning Conference: Best Practices for Promoting Engaged Student Learning (2017)
The primary objective of this presentation is to profile and assess an educational intervention activity conducted by Master of Public ...
Lessons Learned from a Hospital-Based Community Health Needs Assessment in ...
American Public Health Association Annual Meeting (APHA) (2013)
Objective: The objective of this practice-based project is to provide lessons learned on the challenges of conducting a community health ...