Orthopaedic Surgery,Pelviacetabular trauma,Hand Surgery,Limb Reconstruction
Honors and Awards
- 1. 2nd in Delhi Orthopaedic Association PG Quiz 2008
- 2. 3rd in PG paper presentation at Delhi Orthopaedic Association Annual Conference 2009, India
- 3. 1st in Delhi Orthopaedic Association PG Quiz 2009
- 4. Represented Delhi chapter in National Quiz IOACON 2009 (1st position in theory,3rd position final audio-visual)
- 5. Selected among the top 10 candidates for Best Resident Award 2009 by Bombay Orthopaedic Society
- 6. 3rd rank in the final practical exam for All India Best Resident Award 2009 by Bombay Orthopaedic Society
- 7. Silver madel in forensic medicine 2003 (University of Delhi)
- 8.Bionote included in "Asian Admirable Achievers" (8th Edition),December 2014,Rifacimento International.
|April 2012 ‐ May 2013||Pg Diploma in Statistics, Panjab University, Chandigarh, India ‐ USOL|
|August 2011 ‐ September 2012||Certificate in Hospital Management, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare ‐ MOHFW|
|December 2010 ‐ May 2011||DNB Orthopaedic Surgery, National Board of Examinations ‐ MOHFW|
|May 2007 ‐ April 2010||MS Orthopaedics, Maulana Azad Medical Collage ‐ University of Delhi|
|August 2001 ‐ December 2005||MBBS, University Collage of Medical Sciences ‐ University of Delhi|
Mobile No +919968057359
My Papers in Pubmed
Comparison between Conventional and Minimally Invasive Dynamic Hip Screws for ...
International Scholarly Research Networks(Orthopaedics) (2013)
Background. Intertrochanteric fractures of the proximal femur are one of the most common fractures encountered, and dynamic hip screw with ...
Medial patellofemoral ligament reconstruction e A novel technique
Journal of clinical orthopaedics and trauma (2012)
Patellofemoral instability is initially treated conservatively and surgical treatment is reserved for resistant cases. Reconstruction of medial patellofemoral ligament has ...