Honors and Awards
- National Science Foundation (NSF) FIRST IV (Faculty Institutes for Reforming Science Teaching) Postdoctoral Scholar (2011-2013)
- National Science Foundation (NSF) FIRST IV (Faculty Institutes for Reforming Science Teaching) Postdoctoral Scholar (2011)
- Ecological Society of America (ESA) Physiological Ecology Billings Award (2009)
- Gerald B. and Charlotte Alexander Saunders Scholarship, UGA, Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources (2009)
- Oral Presentation Award, UGA, Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources (2009)
- Outstanding Thesis Award, Missouri State University (MSU), Biology Department (2004)
- Outstanding Oral Presentation Award, MSU, Graduate College (2004)
- Milt Topping Research Fellowship, MSU, Biology Department (2002)
- Plant Physiology
- Foundations of Ecology
- Biology of Plants
- General Biology for Non-Majors
- Carbon Storage in Trees
- Plant Water Relations
- Ecosystem Ecology
- Ecological Forestry
- Forest Ecology and Natural Resources
- Invasive Species Biology
P.O. Box 8042
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-5487
Prescribed Fire and Oak Sapling Physiology, Demography and Folivore Damage ...
Proceedings of the 2014 Central Hardwood Forest Conference (2014)
Proceedings from the 2014 Central Hardwood Forest Conference in Carbondale, IL. The published proceedings include 27 papers and 47 abstracts ...
Relationship between Erythroneura lawsoni (Homoptera: Cicadellidae) Abundance and Feeding Injury ...
Agricultural and Forest Entomology (2010)
1. Abundance and feeding injury of the leafhopper Erythroneura lawsoni Robinson was measured in an intensively-managed American sycamore Platanus occidentalis ...
Above and Belowground Biomass Accumulation, Production, and Distribution of Sweetgum ...
Canadian Journal of Forest Research (2007)
Increased forest productivity has been obtained by improving resource availability through water and nutrient amendments. However, more stress- tolerant species ...