|Present||Associate Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of English|
Honors and Awards
- 2009 - Division of Student Affairs’ Faculty Partner Award Nominee
- 2008 - Boise State University Online Course and Faculty Development Program Pilot Grant, $4,000
- ENGL 213: African American Literature
- ENGL 216: Cultural Exchange in Transnational Literatures
- ENGL 275: Introduction to Literary Studies
- ENGL 278: Survey of American Literature
- ENGL 387: Twentieth-Century American Fiction
- ENGL 390: Ethnic Literature
- ENGL 397: Contemporary Childbirth, Cross-Disciplinary with Nursing
- ENGL 397: Chicano/a Literature
- ENGL 530: Postcolonial Literature in the Americas
- ENGL 550: Chicana/o Literature and Culture
Contributions to Books (3)
Contribution to Book
Dissecting Environmental Racism: Redirecting the Toxic in Alicia Gaspar de ...
The Natural World in Latin American Literatures: Ecocritical Essays on Twentieth Century Writings (2010)
Through Alicia Gaspar' de Alba's Desert Blood: The Juárez Murders (2005) and Helena María Viramonte's Under the Feet of Jesus ...
Questioning Pedagogical Contested Space: A Chicana Perspective
Conference on College Composition and Communication Featured Session (2011)
Dora Ramirez-Dhoore’s presentation “Difference is in the Voice: Listening to the “minor-ity” perspective in Academia” draws on the educational and ...