Speak Your Voice on Prostitution Bill(2009)
Now is the time to speak your voice and urge your Senator to pass the House bill H5044A. Now is the time to close the loophole of indoor prostitution in Rhode Island. Negotiations are ongoing, so please write letters to your senator and circulate petitions now.
- decriminalized prostitution,
- Rhode Island
- Criminal Law,
- Law and Gender,
- Law and Politics,
- Law and Society,
- Rule of Law,
- Sexuality and the Law,
- Criminology and Criminal Justice,
- Social Work,
- Civic and Community Engagement,
- Gender and Sexuality,
- Inequality and Stratification,
- Politics and Social Change,
- Social Control, Law, Crime, and Deviance and
- Sociology of Religion
Publication DateSeptember 1, 2009
Citation InformationLandry, Donna L. (2009, September 1). Speak your voice on prostitution bill. Rhode Island: Citizens Against Trafficking.
Creative Commons license
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons CC_BY-NC-ND International License.