Middletown Loses Childrens Science Center(2009)
After years of problems and the inability of the police to do anything about the brothel next door, science education store is relocating to another part of the state.
- decriminalized prostitution,
- Advertising and Promotion Management,
- Business Administration, Management, and Operations,
- Business Law, Public Responsibility, and Ethics,
- Organizational Behavior and Theory,
- Social Work,
- Gender and Sexuality,
- Inequality and Stratification,
- Politics and Social Change and
- Social Control, Law, Crime, and Deviance
Publication DateJuly 17, 2009
Citation InformationShapiro, Melanie & Hughes, Donna M. (2009, July 17). Middletown loses children's science center due to inaction against brothel. Rhode Island: Citizens Against Trafficking.
Creative Commons license
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons CC_BY-NC-ND International License.