|Present||Professor, Dayalbagh Educational Institute|
|Present||Visiting Professor, University of Calgary, AB, Canada|
Soft Computing and Its Applications, Modelling and Simulation, and Electrical Machines and Power Systems
Honors and Awards
- BOYSCAST Fellowship, Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, 2001
- Tata Rao medal, Institution of Engineers' India, 1995
- Dr.P.S. Nigam U.P. State Power Sector Award, Institution of Engineers' India, 2005, 2007
- Best Paper award, Institution of Engineers' India, 2005.
- Masudilal Memorial Award, IEI, 2007
- Fuzzy Systems and Its Applications
- Matlab and Its Application to Aeranuatical systems
- Modelling and Simulation of Systems
A Generalized Neuron Based Adaptive Power System Stabilizer for Multimachine ...
Int. J. Soft Computing - A Fusion of Foundations, Methodologies and Applications (2006)
Artificial neural networks trained as intelligent controllers can easily accommodate the non-linearities and time dependencies of non-linear, dynamic systems. However, ...
Applications of Generalised Neural Network for Aircraft Landing Control System
Int. J. on Soft Computing - A Fusion of Foundations, Methodologies and Applications (2004)
It is observed that landing performance is the most typical phase of an aircraft perfromance. During landing operation the stability ...
Improved Generalized Neuron Model for Short Term Load Forecasting
, Int. J. on Soft Computing - A Fusion of Foundations, Methodologies and Applications (2004)
The conventional neural networks consisting of simple neuron models have various drawbacks like large training time for complex problems, huge ...
Artificial Neural Network Learning Using Improved Genetic Algorithms
Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India), CP (2001)
The feedforward back-propagation artificial neural networks (ANN) are widely used to control the various industrial process, for modelling, simulation of ...