|Present||Professor, Iowa State University ‐ Department of Ecology, Evolution and Organismal Biology|
Honors and Awards
- Margaret Sloss Gender Equity Award
- Fulbright Fellowship
- Faculty Award for Diversity Enhancement
- Introduction to Biology BIOL 211
- Women in Science and Engineering BIOL/WS 307
- Conservation Biology BIOL 471x, 531
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Fieldtrip EEB 585
2200 Osborn Dr
Ames, IA 50011-4009
Grassland Ecology & Restoration (22)
Inconsistent outcomes of heterogeneity-based management underscore importance of matching evaluation ...
Papers in Natural Resources (2013)
Conservation policy often incentivizes managers of human-impacted areas to create landscape heterogeneity to maximize biodiversity. In rangeland, patchy disturbance regimes ...