Honors and Awards
- 2012 Award for Excellence- Highly Commended Paper Award, Emerald Literati Network for "Audit Quality and Accrual Persistance: Evidence from the Pre- and the Post-Sarbanes- Oxley Periods" published in the Managerial Auditing Journal in 2011.
- Outstanding Teacher of the Year, 2004-05, Gatton College of Business and Economics, Beta Gamma Sigma.
- AAA New Faculty Consortium Fellow, 1997.
- Pac-10 Doctoral Consortium, 1996.
- AAA Doctoral Consortium Fellow, 1994.
- University of Texas, Department of Accounting Scholarships: KPMG Peat Marwick Foundation 1992-93, 1993-94.
- Grant Thornton Scholarship Fund, 1991-92.
- Deloitte and Touche Foundation Doctoral Fellow, 1993.
- University of Texas University Fellow, 1991-92.
School of Accountancy
1000 Chastain Road
MD 0402, BB228
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Tel: (770) 423-6375