Multi-lingual Research in Rural Multi-cultural CommunitiesInstitute for Student Learning Assessment
Submission AbstractMulti-lingual research in rural multi-cultural communities can be a challenge (Perez, 2009, Kao, 2004, and Bolton and Dick, 2013). This paper will explore the processes for successful multi-lingual research in multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, rural communities. The implications of multi-lingual research for education and human services will be discussed.
- Adult and Continuing Education Administration,
- Bilingual, Multilingual, and Multicultural Education,
- Community College Leadership,
- Educational Administration and Supervision,
- Educational Assessment, Evaluation, and Research,
- Other Educational Administration and Supervision and
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Social Justice,
- Unbiased Research,
- Social Integration
Citation InformationDebra J Bolton. "Multi-lingual Research in Rural Multi-cultural Communities"
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/debra-bolton/1/