Honors and Awards
- Academic Excellence in Nursing, Liberty University (1997)
- College of Health and Human Sciences Service Award (2013)
- Certificate of Excellence 2013-2014
- Academic Program Assessment Report for DNP Nursing Program (2014)
- Nominated for the College of Health and Human Services Scholarship Award (2015)
- Nominated for the Georgia Southern Service Award (2016)
PO Box 8158
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 478-5056
Fax: (912) 478-1679
Office: Chemistry Bldg. Room 2002F
Scholarship Publications (*peer reviewed) (17)
A Comparison of Student Academic Motivations across Three Course Disciplines
Journal of Scholarship on Teaching & Learning (2013)
Intrinsic and extrinsic motivations of undergraduate students enrolled in human anatomy and physiology, physics, and nutrition courses were explored with ...
Submitted for Publication (*peer reviewed) (2)
Conference Proceedings and Recommendations (*peer reviewed) (3)
Podium Papers/Presentations (*peer reviewed) (23)
Student Motivation and Academic Performance - Application of the Self-Determination Theory ...
14th annual Hawaii International Conference on Education (2016)
The session will present the results of a longitudinal study investigating student academic motivation and differences between student expected grade ...