|Present||Assistant Professor, Butler University ‐ Department of Pharmacy Practice|
- Evaluator for oral presentations for RX 404: Clinical Therapeutics, Butler University; Spring 2008, Spring 2009, Spring 2010, Spring 2015
- Lecturer for RX 523: Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- Lecturer for AP 413: Therapeutics for Physician Assistant 1, Butler University, Venous thromboembolism; Fall 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Oral Care and Dental Care; Fall 2015
- Lecturer for RX 415 and 416: Self-Care and Health Promotion I & II, Butler University
- Lecturer for AP 415: Therapeutics for Physician Assistant 2, Butler University, Conjunctivitis, Diarrhea; Spring 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Lab Instructor RX 416: Self-Care & Health Promotion II, Butler University; Spring 2008 - present
- Lecturer P4 Community Practice Seminar Series, Butler University; Medications in Pregnancy; July 9, 2013, November 4, 2014
- Lab Instructor RX 621: Pharmacy Based Immunization: Fall 2013, Fall 2014, Spring & Fall 2015
- Preceptor of Pharmacy Students and Residents and Family Practice Medical Residents at IU Methodist Family Practice Center, Indiana University Health; August 2007 - present
Do Antibiotics Improve Outcomes for Patients Hospitalized with COPD Exacerbations?
The Journal of Family Practice (2012)
EVIDENCE-BASED ANSWER YES. Antibiotic use reduced mortality and treatment failure in patients hospitalized with acute exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary ...