|2016 - Present||Non-Faculty Academic Position, NBME U - Advisory Board ‐ National Board of Medical Examiners|
|2014 - Present||Faculty Member, Journal of Graduate Medical Education ‐ Deputy Editor|
|2014 - Present||Non-Academic Position, Alliance of Independent Academic Medical Centers ‐ Member, Board of Directors|
|December 2012 - Present||Medical Education Program Director, Advocate Aurora Health|
Honors and Awards
- April 2016 Innovation Award - Aurora Health Care - Team Member from the Alliance for Independent Academic Medical Center.
- Nov 2007 Merrel Flair Award in Medical Education from the AAMC Group on Educational Affairs
- May 2005 McCann Faculty Scholar - 1 of 4 faculty selected from nursing, science, and medicine for outstanding mentoring by the Joy McCann Foundation
- May 2001 Medical College of Wisconsin Distinguished Service Award Recipient [One of three awarded per year by nomination of faculty and selection of the Dean. First woman faculty member to receive award in MCW history]
- April 1999 Education Laureate - AAMC Central Group on Educational Affairs
Implementing an interprofessional anti-racism training with community partners during a ...
WMJ : official publication of the State Medical Society of Wisconsin (2021)
BACKGROUND: Motivated by racial injustice and COVID-19 disparities, health care and medical education are accelerating efforts to address racism and ...