|Present||Chair and Professor of Management, Marketing and Operations, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University|
Honors and Awards
- Highlighted as outstanding faculty in The President’s Five-Year Report, 1998-2003.
- Nominated, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Outstanding Research Faculty, 2000
- Business Department, Outstanding Faculty Award, 1999
- Nominated, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Outstanding Research Faculty, 1999
- University of Houston, Melcher Award for Excellence in Teaching by a Doctoral Candidate, 1996.
- Dean's Distinguished Dissertation Fellowship, 1996.
College of Business
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Daytona Beach FL, 32114
Airline Service Quality (3)
Competitive Analysis (5)
Corporate Governance (1)
Meeting the needs of the aviation industry through aviation maintenance ...
World Review of Science, Technology, and Sustainable Development (2006)
There is an acknowledged shortage of trained aviation technicians within the aviation industry, particularly in the United States. While initiatives ...