|Present||Assistant Professor of Spanish, Texas State University|
Medieval and Modern Spanish Literature, Medieval Jurisprudence, Women and Early Modern Hispanic Literature, Sephardic Diaspora, Religious minorities, Inter-faith Dialogue, Judeo-Spanish
Honors and Awards
- Mary Routledge Research Fellowship, Western University (London, Ontario, Canada), 2013.
- Western Graduate Research Scholarship, Western University (London, Ontario, Canada), 2008-2013.
- Socrates-Erasmus Scholarship, University College Dublin (Dublin, Ireland), 1999-2000.
- Spain's Crossroads of Three Cultures: Christian, Jewish and Muslim
- Introduction to Spanish Literature
- Introduction to Spanish Civilization
- Intensive Spanish for Beginners
- Accelerated Elementary Spanish
- Spanish for Beginners
- Intermediate and Advanced Spanish
- Spanish Composition
Department of Modern Languages
Texas State University
214 Centennial Hall, 601 University Dr. San Marcos, Texas 78666