Honors and Awards
- Robert C. Anderson Memorial Award, Office of Research, University of Georgia, 2017.
- Postdoctoral Travel Grant, Business History Conference, 2017.
- Business History Conference Doctoral Colloquium Participant, Business History Conference, 2016.
- Gregory Graduate Research Award, History Department, University of Georgia, 2012- 2015.
- Alfred D. Chandler Jr. Travel Fellowship, Business History Conference, 2015.
- Emory Thomas Research Award, University of Georgia, 2015.
- Carl Vipperman Teaching Assistantship Award, University of Georgia, 2014.
- Gregory Graduate Travel Award, History Department, University of Georgia, 2013.
- Willson Center Graduate Research Award, The Willson Center for Humanities and Arts, University of Georgia, 2012.
- Sherman David Spector of the Class of 1950 Fellowship for Graduate Study in History and Teaching, Bowdoin College, 2011.
- National Endowment for the Humanities Grant, Landmarks of American History and Culture Workshops for School Teachers (2), 2009.
- Class of 1875 Prize in American History, Bowdoin College, 2008.
- American History
|B.A., Bowdoin College ‐ History Department|
|Ph.D., University of Georgia|
Phone: (203) 371-7742
Academic Building HC*212C
College of Arts and Sciences