|Present||Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Butler University|
|Present||Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Butler University ‐ Department of Pharmacy Practice|
|Present||Clinical Pharmacy Specialist – Hematology/Oncology, St. Vincent Hospital|
Honors and Awards
- St. Vincent Health Research Symposium Abstract Award – First Place (Case Report Category) (06/2015
- St. Vincent Health Research Symposium Abstract Award – First Place (Allied Health Category) (06/2015)
- Hematology Oncology Pharmacy Association Basic Science and Clinical Research Literature Award (01/2015)
- St. Vincent Health Research Symposium Abstract Award – First Place (Allied Health Category) (06/2014)
- St. Vincent Health Research Symposium Abstract Award – Honorable Mention (Allied Health Category (06/2014)
- RX 679 Oncology Rotation
- Case Conference Leader: RX 504 Therapeutics IV Case Studies Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
- Faculty Lecturer for RX 514 & 517 Therapeutics IV: Oncology Series Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
- Faculty Lecturer for RX 523 Clinical Pharmacokinetics: Antirejection agents Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
- RX 602 Independent Study
- Faculty Lecturer for RX 320 Delivery of Health Care
- Faculty Lecturer for RX 642 Geriatrics Elective
Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis Compliance Before and After Electronic Health Record ...
Hospital Pharmacy (2016)
Background: Adherence to American College of Chest Physicians (CHEST) and National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) guidelines for venous thromboembolism (VTE) ...
Ascorbic Acid for the Treatment of Rasburicase induced Methemoglobinemia in ...
American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy (2016)
Purpose A case of apparent rasburicase-induced methemoglobinemia and acute kidney injury treated with i.v. ascorbic acid because of suspected glucose-6-phosphate ...
Drug-Drug Interaction Between Methotrexate and Levetiracetam Resulting in Delayed Methotrexate ...
Annals of Pharmacotherapy (2014)
Objective: To report a case of delayed methotrexate (MTX) elimination while receiving concomitant levetiracetam. Case Report: A 46-year-old man with ...
Retrospective Evaluation of Methotrexate Elimination when Co-Administered with Proton Pump ...
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology (2014)
Aims The aim was to assess potential interaction between methotrexate (MTX) and proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) in patients receiving high-dose ...
Successful Desensitization to Docetaxel after Severe Hypersensitivity Reactions in Two ...
American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy (2012)
Purpose Two cases of successful desensitization to docetaxel after severe hypersensitivity reactions are reported. Summary Two patients with gynecological malignancies ...