|Present||Assistant Professor, Department of Management, College of Business Administration, Georgia Southern University ‐ Department of Management|
Honors and Awards
- Nominee, 2015 Jimmy and Ileen Cheek Graduate Student Medal of Excellence, University of Tennessee (2015)
- Finalist (1 of 2), 2015 Stahl & Bounds Outstanding Graduate Student Research Award, University of Tennessee (2015)
- 2nd Place Winner, 2015 ACEI Entrepreneurship Research Proposal Competition, University of Tennessee (2015)
- Chancellor’s Citation Award for Extraordinary Graduate Student Teaching, University of Tennessee (2016)
- Best Family Business Paper Award, Academy of Management Entrepreneurship Division (2016)
- Int'l Business Strategy (MGT 402)
PO Box 8151
Statesboro, GA 30460
Phone: (912) 479-8012
Office: COBA 2247
Raising Entrepreneurs: Can Parenting Style Amplify Entrepreneurial Intentions and Behaviors?
International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development (2017)
For years, family business researchers have argued that many areas of entrepreneurship research have unnaturally separated the social institutions of ...
Conference Presentations (14)
(x) Emotion Regulation and Spousal Undermining: Evidence of a Reciprocity ...
Southern Management Association Conference (2016)
Does emotion regulation work at home? Incorporating family systems theoretical logic, this paper examines how emotion regulation influences the incidence ...
Affective Communication: Toward a Theory of Rallying Cries and Group ...
Western Academy of Management Conference (2015)
Rallying cries are succinct, affect-infused messages intended to efficiently build consensus and motivate action. Despite widespread use throughout history, little ...
Stressing the Opportunities: An Experimental Test of Stress’ Effects on ...
Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference (2014)
Entrepreneurs are often known to operate in dynamic environments that can include financial constraints, rapid change, uncertainty, and other conditions ...