Functional masterpiece: Woodbury County CourthouseIowa Architect
Publication VersionPublished Version
AbstractIn late 1914, the Sioux City architect William Steele, who from 1896 to 1899 had apprenticed in the Chicago office of Louis Sullivan, won a limited local competition to build the Woodbury County Courthouse.
Copyright OwnerAmerican Institute of Architects, Iowa Chapter
Citation InformationDaniel J. Naegele. "Functional masterpiece: Woodbury County Courthouse" Iowa Architect Vol. 03:246 (2003) p. 10 - 13
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/daniel_naegele/20/