|Present||Director, Undergraduate Environmental and Occupational Health Program, School of Allied Health Sciences, Boise State University|
|Present||Director, Boise State University ‐ Center for Excellence for Environmental Health and Safety|
|Present||Professor, Boise State University ‐ Department of Community and Environmental Health|
Honors and Awards
- 2011, 2008 - Excellence in Faculty Teaching Award, College of Health Sciences, Boise State University
- 2010 - Excellence in Faculty Service Award, College of Health Sciences, Boise State University
- 2009 - Provost's Excellence in Advising Award, Boise State University
- Global Environmental Health
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Noise and Other Physical Agents
- Environmental and Occupational Health Control Methods
- Air Quality Management
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Environmental and Occupational Health Seminar & Internship
Articles & Conference Proceedings (9)
A Portable Wireless Particulate Sensor System for Continuous Real-Time Environmental ...
42nd International Conference on Environmental Systems (2012)
Airborne particulate matter has been shown to be associated with morbidity and mortality, and may interfere with certain sensitive experiment. ...
Occupational Exposure to Snowmobile Emission at Yellowstone National Park
Proceedings of the National Occupational Research Agenda Symposium, Salt Lake City, UT (2005)
In recent years, regulations regarding snowmobile recreation in Yellowstone National Park have become more restrictive. New regulations limit the number ...
The Presence of P22 Bacteriophage in Electrocautery Aerosols
Proceedings of the National Occupational Research Agenda Symposium, Salt Lake City, UT (2004)
Electrosurgery units, including lasers and electrosurgical cauterizers, are commonly used for both inpatient and outpatient procedures. The generation of an ...
Contributions to Books (1)
Carbon Monoxide Poisonings and Fatalities Associated with Recreational Watercraft
Annual Education Conference, National Environmental Health Association (2011)
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless and odorless gas generated from the incomplete combustion of hydrocarbon-based fuels. Medical research has ...