|August 2017 - Present||Assistant Professor, San Jose State University ‐ Biomedical, Chemical and Materials Engineering|
|February 2015 - July 2017||Research Scientist, IBM|
|March 2014 - February 2015||Postdoctoral Associate, Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|2008 - 2013||Graduate Student Fellowship|
|Kwangjeong Educational Foundation|
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
Honors and Awards
- 2013: Graduate Student Award, Silver, Fall MRS Meeting, Boston, MA
- 2011: Outstanding Poster Award, Fall MRS Meeting, Boston, MA.
- 2007: Korea Federation of textile Industries Fellowship
- 2005: Honors and fellowship for top student
- 2004: Korea Science and Engineering Foundation Fellowship
|2014||Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology ‐ Materials Science and Engineering|
|2008||B.S., Seoul National University ‐ Materials Science and Engineering|
Effect of Cyclic Compression on Mechanical Behavior of Ceramic-in-Polymer Composite ...
ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Proceedings (IMECE) (2021)
Composite polymer electrolytes (CPEs) for lithium-ion batteries provide an effective balance of ionic conductivity, mechanical robustness, and safety. Loss of ...