Economics and the education of nurse anesthetists: Part 2AANA Journal
NLM Title AbbreviationAana J
AbstractEconomic assumptions and other factors affecting the economics of nurse anesthesia education are presented in Part 2 of this 2-part column. In Part 1, published in the October 2004 issue of the AANA Journal, general economic principles and healthcare economic principles in particular were described, explained, and related to the current US healthcare system.
- Delivery of Health Care/organization & administration,
- Health Care Rationing/organization & administration,
- Needs Assessment/organization & administration,
- Nurse Anesthetists/economics/education/supply & distribution/trends,
- Nursing Education Research,
- Training Support/economics,
- United States
Published Article/Book CitationAANA Journal, 72:6 (2004) pp.413-417.
Citation InformationCormac T. O'Sullivan and E. S. Thompson. "Economics and the education of nurse anesthetists: Part 2" AANA Journal Vol. 72 Iss. 6 (2004) p. 413 - 417 ISSN: 0094-6354
Available at: http://works.bepress.com/cormac_osullivan/3/